|Local Rules of Play
LOCAL RULES OF PLAY:
- U.S.G.A. Rules shall govern all play except where modified by Local Rules.
- Each player must register in Golf Shop before play.
- Each player must have separate set of clubs and bag.
- Carts must use 90 degree rule and stay on cart paths around Tees and Greens.
- Out-of-Bounds is defined by round 30' tall white stakes.
- All hard surfaced cart paths, pavers, yardage markers, flower beds and water control boxes shall be treated as immovable obstructions.
- Railroad ties shall be treated as integral parts of the course.
- Water hazards are marked with yellow stakes or lines and lateral water hazards are marked with red stakes or lines. You should play a provisional ball if you are uncertain of whether or not your ball is in a hazard.
- Stones within the Bunkers are movable obstructions.
- Line of play relief may be taken for fixed sprinklers on or within 2 club lengths of the green when ball lies within 2 club lengths of the sprinkler head.
- Take free relief from all staked trees.
- Please be familiar with all of Lake Kiowa Golf Course Rules.
Documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don't have Adobe Reader already, you can Download it here
If there is no menu on the left side of the screen, click here to refresh
This site is provided by TOPS Software